Friday, December 14, 2007

David is working hard in his studio*




David is working like crazy this week. His art wares are flying of his Etsy shelf as fast or faster than he can make and list them. Some of them only stay on for an hour. It's the Christmas rush and there isn't much time to order from Etsy in order to have gifts ship before Christmas. Here he is working on a cross-cut pen which shows exceptional wood grain. The only problem is they tend to explode on the lathe. Keep your fingers crossed:O


2 comments:

Barbra said...

I think it's so cool that you and your husband are so crafty. My husband is supportive but doesn't know a crochet hook from a knitting needle!

Amy said...

You have a very talented hubby there! He does beautiful work! I agree with Barbra on this...my husband may know the difference but he has not one creaive bone in his body. lol...I have even given him step by step instructions on how to wrap a gift...so funny!