Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Marly's Holiday Kal-Cal*

Marly from Yarn Thing podcast had a Kal-Cal (Knit-A-Long/Crochet-A-Long) late last year that ended in January. It was so much fun being a part of that great project, I just can't tell you. Holiday elves that participated would show their knit and crochet gifts they were making and post them on the Kal-Cal blog. All the pictures were beautiful and it was great to see what the rest of the nation was up to during the holiday season. Dave and I participated by donating knitting needles and a nosteppine prize which Merlin The Cat won. Marly referred to the Kal-Cal in her podcasts and even mentioned "Dave and Tina from Craftina (aka "Craftiness")" in her podcast. It was super cool!! Overall the experience was an incredible crafting dream:) I am anxiously awaiting another Kal-Cal, Marly are you listening?

Holiday Kal-Cal: My prizes!#links

1 comment:

Yarn Thing said...

LOL...yes my dear, I am listening :-)

Sharon and I plan on doing another Summer Kal-Cal but I am not sure of the project yet. I will be sure to let you know!

xoxox
Marly