Friday, August 15, 2008

Sew What!





Whenever I feel the need to create I peruse the too many craft books of mine for inspiration. It didn't take me long to get inspired once I opened one of my sewing books called Sew What! Skirts. The next day I headed to a local fabric store for a fiber fix and came home with this. It's actually home decor fabric but has the right weight and design for the 'Meandering Vine' skirt in the book. It was also 30% off and was cheaper than the thinner weight regualr fabric. I won't be able to start on this for a couple of days but I am really looking foreward to making this. I'm also in the mood for a scrap quilt for 'Rocket Man'. This can only mean one thing......my yarn stash will gain a few more dust balls as I put off knitting a little longer.




















No comments: