Sunday, November 23, 2008

Busy, Busy David*

While trying to stock our Etsy store, David has also been making inventory for the Caswell House and our new website. Busy, busy!! First we have the Dymondwood European Style Ball Point Pen with a center twist, perfect for the man in your life that needs more color in their life. Second is the theme-clipped slim pens. This one is a yellow ribbon and there are more themed pens on our Etsy site for the armed forces. Thirdly we have A very unique segmented pen also in the European Style. Euro style pens are hefty, so a great gift for manly hands.






Lastly we have the rose end pen. A delicate symbol of love perched upon the end of an African Blackwood Baron Rollerball. Rollerballs are great to write with, especially with fine stationery. They have a water based ink like a fountain pen but writes like a ball point pen. The character is quite romantic. The pen is easy to use. A great gift for anyone.


1 comment:

kayla said...

I LOVE THE ROSE PEN IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL.I don't think I have ever seen a pen that I was like I really like that , but this one I do. I hope all is going well and thank you so much for visiting my blog. It means alot.