Monday, July 6, 2009

Kreativ Blogger


Thank You Homewood Garden Plot 41 for passing this award to me. I first learned about you through Geek Farm Life podcast and have enjoyed both adventures very much. Homewood Garden Plot 41 is a great resource for anyone interested in growing their own food and preserving it. Again, Thanks!!

To get this award I must list 7 things about me you might find interesting.

1. My husband, daughter and myself are avid crafters. He works mostly in wood, my daughter in jewelry and sewing, myself in everything else.

2. I have crafting attention deficit disorder. I paint, knit, crochet, sew, scrapbook, garden, cook, make jewelry, embroider, photograph, blog....

3. I'm a Respiratory Therapist

4. Yellow is my favorite color because it is such a happy color and brightens my day.

5. I aspire to have TWO backyard chickens next year, trying to sell darling husband on the idea, so far 'No way!'.

6. I just watched the 'Food, Inc' documentary that is in limited realease nationwide. I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in the worlds food security & safety to watch it too.

7. I have so many hobbies because my favorite hobby is 'Learning New Hobbies'!!

Next, I need to nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers. I nominate:

1. Tania Ho at Chocolate a chuva
2. Meg Mcelwee of Sew Liberated
3. Vickie Howell of Vickie Howell
4. Etsy Austin
5. Sharona of Raisinlike, a puppeteer on the roof.
6. Rachel of Average Jane Crafter
7. Jennifer Perkins of Naughty Secretarys Club

To accept this award please do the following:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. List 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Blogers.
6. Post links to these blogs.
7. Leave a comment on each of their blogs to let them know they have been nominated.

No comments: